Wednesday, January 03, 2007

appear offline <3 12:40 PM







first of all i would like to extend my overdued wishes of happy new year to all my friends, readers and family and everyone in singapore and everyone in the world and ... ok enough enough. i think you get my message.




ok so. ive been working these holidays all the way from friday to tuesday. wheeee. i love working i don't know why. it helps me keep things off from my mind and not think too much about how helpless i'm actually feeling. its been busy busy busy these weekends and i'm lucky that my leg didnt fall off in the process.




today is actually my pay day and i'm wondering how much i'll be getting. i'm thinking of getting my mum an mp3 player since i lost her nokia earphones just today. haaa. oops! i lost mine too! damn.. i think i left it in the restaurant. i'm always late for work and in a hurry so i don't actually remember where i put those earphones before i start work. maybe i accidentally slipped it into my colleagues bag. alamak... please can return to me?




ok. i shall give a short debrief on how my heart went through several turbulences before it reached a stable state as of last night.




as you all have read from my previous entry, it was a bit over the edge and emotional as i penned down my thoughts and feelings at that current of time.




a while after that post, something happened. on the day of new year's eve. mister wanted out since we couldn't spend the countdown together. i couldn't because it was afterall hari raya haji and i had to follow my family's tradition. that is staying over at my gram's place till god knows what time. we would slack, eat, watch tv, talk, play and do everything together as one big family. but mister insisted that we met or we shall just forget each other. you can imagine how that brought an impact to my life. i had the choice of a lifetime but i think you guys are smart enough to know what i did that day.




so from then on, i hated countdowns. i hated anything that has got to do with new years. and coincidentally on that new year's eve night, my little cousins tuned on to high school musical and there was this shot where the main characters were spending the countdown together. what 'perfect' timing~~!




then, i thought everything was over. i will try my best to forget the wonderful memories. and i begged god to give me the strength to move on. my heart was aching so badly.




and as i was about to manage by myself, mister re-appeared. i don't know whether i should be extremely happy or furiously angry. because it seems like mister wasn't that all serious and i'm afraid i'll get burned for the second time. so it was kind of hanging on a balance and yes, communication is the key. we had happy talk till morning and everything's back in place and i'm very greatful.




thank you for bringing back my smile onto my face.




♥ ♥ ♥

Comments: Post a Comment

its just the beginning



emma hassan
fifth-may-eightyeight
republic polytechnic
biomedical sciences
retired NPCC member
self-known photographer
all rounder music lover

a daughter, a friend


let yourself be heard


everyday cravings

sentimental korean dramas
popcorn (salted)
coca-cola with ice
tshirts
mamee
x-men
sleeping
dunkin donuts
starbuck's hot chocolate
baskin robbins
mcdonald's fries
as told by ginger

past tensed

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007

on air

read-ups

amelia-
aisyah-
aisyah-
adam-
azy-
celina-
daphne-
dan-
dilys-
firzan-
fyra-
hazel-
hanim-
hikmah-
isma-
kynn-
madeline-
nurul-
nana-
raudah-
rena-
rill-
siti-
shirley-
soonwei-
weizhi-
wani-
yatie-
zara-
zaini-