Sunday, December 17, 2006

appear offline <3 1:18 AM








school holiday has just started and i'm addicted to working. i even sacrificed the last few days of school for work and i had tremendous fun with the peeps this time round. as per usual, we called up john little for any vacancy and coincidentally they had an expo coming up and we were there to fill up the last minute vacancies. my and kynn even had to work different jobs. meaning different off days and lunch times.




even so, we made much better friends and i did a more interesting job. (no, not a basket collector) guess what it is. guess. guess!




PA announcer cum receptionist. ceh... hahhaha. like real only. but really ah. i didn't know i was a receptionist until they walkie-talkied 'recept' to me. they would go like, "recept come in recept." I would be like, who is recept? me ah? hahahha. yes. that was how my first day went.




so, i was the announcer as well. i'm the 'voice' that you hear over the hall about the hourly specials, weekend specials, paging for the parents of crying lost kids, paging for adults who've lost their way and paging for those who've lost their belongings. adding to that, i had to entertain customers that had problem of overcharging, return or exchanging of items.




so while i'm making an announcement, customers would turn their heads to me and watch me under the microphone. can you imagine how that feels like? like stage fright! like you're a performer on a stage except with no stage. hahahha.




but honestly, i don't mind doing it for the second time. i could do my job sitting down and mingle with a lot of people. other staff would always stop by my counter to take my sweet i place on my table. i even had to bring 2 cases of frozz on my last day just in case.




oh yes, and i lost my bag at the security checkpoint on my first day. shocking i know. you can even lose your bag at the security checkpoint. i lost my wallet containing my ic, my precious water bottle, my fav pink polo tee, my dearest black jacket and my black shorts! they are like my precious belongings but i'm thankful that i had my handphone and ezlink with me then. at least i didn't lose everything. =) so anyone wanna sponsor the replacement of my ic? hahhaha.




ok on top of that, now i'm working as a waitress at vivo city. i shall not reveal the restaurant name in case you guys peep by and see me working. i look buruk working. i look like orang gila. hahhaha. but i'll give you guys one clue where we're working. we wear orange-color top. very the striking. you guys can start playing 'restaurant' hunt now.




i shall leave you guys till here.
i'm working morning shift tomm and it was so busy just now. my back is about to break. can someone buy me the osim massage chair? oto also can. =)




♥ ♥ ♥

Comments: Post a Comment

its just the beginning



emma hassan
fifth-may-eightyeight
republic polytechnic
biomedical sciences
retired NPCC member
self-known photographer
all rounder music lover

a daughter, a friend


let yourself be heard


everyday cravings

sentimental korean dramas
popcorn (salted)
coca-cola with ice
tshirts
mamee
x-men
sleeping
dunkin donuts
starbuck's hot chocolate
baskin robbins
mcdonald's fries
as told by ginger

past tensed

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007

on air

read-ups

amelia-
aisyah-
aisyah-
adam-
azy-
celina-
daphne-
dan-
dilys-
firzan-
fyra-
hazel-
hanim-
hikmah-
isma-
kynn-
madeline-
nurul-
nana-
raudah-
rena-
rill-
siti-
shirley-
soonwei-
weizhi-
wani-
yatie-
zara-
zaini-