Tuesday, September 26, 2006

appear offline <3 9:16 PM






“More than 14 hours after emerging as the Singapore Idol, man of soul Hady Mirza tells us this morning in an exclusive half-hour interview that he still. Doesn’t. Quite. Believe. The. Good. News.” – taken from the SI website




i.freaking.cant.believe.it.too.that.hady.won.




I smsed once after they performed on sunday. I smsed on my mom’s phone once when the result show started. I smsed another one on both mine and mom’s phone when taufik+hady+jon sang I Dream. I pestered my older sister to put in 3 votes. I sent out a mass sms to all my friends to vote for hady. Zuli told me she voted 10times for him. I pestered firzan to put in more votes for hady totaling up to 6. I asked him to vote for me 3 times and I’ll pay him back when I meet him. I begged nadhir to vote 5 times for hady. And I still cant believe he won.




I was receiving all kinds of sms-es saying jon is leading by 4000votes and that sparked me to tell all my friends to vote for him. Atie was saying that Jon’s going to win and that her boyfriend found out from somewhere that they know jon won already. I was expecting Jon going to win lar!




I was shouting like crazy during the results show. I will shout out to the window going “HADY!! AAAHHHHH!!!” a few times. My sister even said, “eh later people complain then you know.” =p




When gurmit mentioned Hady’s name first, me and my sister were jumping and shouting like people ready for admission to the IMH! I think it was even worse than that. I was screaming at the top of my lungs and I even cried from all that happiness and excitement! It was freaking amazing. We were at our highest tone, me and my older sis was jumping and jumping and holding each other’s hands. Can you imagine how we looked like?? Like monkeys.




So amidst Hady and Jon was hugging on screen, I was asking, “EH ARE YOU SURE HADY WON??? OR DID GURMIT MENTION HE WAS THE RUNNER-UP? ARE YOU SURE???” It was unbelievable ahhhh!! But by the time, my throat was already hurting and my eyes were all watery. Wow, yesterday was like the best day ever in the history of these reality shows.




I’m going to buy Hady’s album when it’s out. FOR SURE.




(and now we voters are left to foot our bill for our sms-es/calls. If only we could claim from hady.)




♥ ♥ ♥

Comments: Post a Comment

its just the beginning



emma hassan
fifth-may-eightyeight
republic polytechnic
biomedical sciences
retired NPCC member
self-known photographer
all rounder music lover

a daughter, a friend


let yourself be heard


everyday cravings

sentimental korean dramas
popcorn (salted)
coca-cola with ice
tshirts
mamee
x-men
sleeping
dunkin donuts
starbuck's hot chocolate
baskin robbins
mcdonald's fries
as told by ginger

past tensed

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007

on air

read-ups

amelia-
aisyah-
aisyah-
adam-
azy-
celina-
daphne-
dan-
dilys-
firzan-
fyra-
hazel-
hanim-
hikmah-
isma-
kynn-
madeline-
nurul-
nana-
raudah-
rena-
rill-
siti-
shirley-
soonwei-
weizhi-
wani-
yatie-
zara-
zaini-