Monday, July 17, 2006

appear offline <3 11:22 PM








i tagged-along kynn to baybeats on saturday after quarter-a-day at bugis. i almost didn't make it as i had a terrible tummy-ache on the way. haha. so met kynn's friends at lj over at marina's and headed to the chill-out stage. i couldn't see a thing la. (being the short me)i just saw a guitarist doing his thing on the big screen. not satisfying enough.



so we went to the arena, and that's where the fun started. woohoo! we 'grooved' to the music and sort of joined in the mosh a teeny weeny bit i think? we were at the sides, pushing back the people that pushed themselves towards us. and i fell to the ground while jumping and being pushed at the same time at this moment. kynn's friend, fat, fell down with me. and i heard she say, "bangun cepat bangun." hahahh. it was scary. we could have been stepped to death probably. so the guy that pushed me held out his hand, pulling me up. hahaha. nice.




ok, here's the irritating part. So in the crazy crowd, in the pushing, jumping and moshing, i was suddenly being grabbed on my waist. by the security guard. it felt like i was on a rollercoaster ride where you couldn't control where you were walking. serious! i couldn't free myself from him. it was crazy! and the gig was reaching the best last part lah. so, while the security was 'dragging' me out of the arena, i fell. again. and i could feel the security pulling me up hard. and i mean it, hard. when we reached the exit, security told us to sit bla bla bla.




and I could remember what he said, "One more time, you guys will be barred from entering and we'll take down your particulars. Then, you'll be sent to the lock-up."




I was there and I'm like, wtf?? what did i do? I fell, pushed people because we were pushed first and dang, we're at fault. so omfg irritatingness. argh. But all in all, I had fun. it was a good experience.











So we were late for our 2nd round into the arena and just squeezed our way through the outside crowds. But something else caught our attention. there were these group of guys chanting away "**** you" and "let us in". they were stinking and it took me a while to figure out it was beer. hahahha. they drank and soaked themselves in it, soaking others in the making. kynn got splashed a bit i think. hahaha. lucky i was beside her. she blocked me. hehe.






so i think our attention were more focused on the bunch of drunkards than the band on stage. even the spokesperson/host had to announce, "you guys better behave or the band won't play." eh don't play, don't play ah. tak heran. hahhahha. its for free anyways.




we were punctual for the 3rd performance.







how punctual? we got into the 2nd row in the whole crowd. woo best! so they had this metal platform for first 2 steps from the front. so whenever i jumped, i would lose my footing. i'd try to find my balance again and bang into the people around me in the process. =p i think we were the only ones at the front that actually moved to the music. everyone else was like standing and god knows what they were doing.


Especially the people around me lah. I feel like some mad woman cos the person in front of me, beside me and behind me were just standing there. i think they were waiting for a durian to fall from a tree. hahhaha. I was there, jumping like a monkey and in the middle of my jumping, this white-haired guy suddenly appeared behind me. shocking!! he looked like a ghost each time i glanced to my back. then sometimes, he would go crazy and give me a sudden push forward, leaving me to squash the person in front of me. haha. but it was actually fun lah. the people pushing, you getting shocked, and you'd laugh over it. hahahha. funny thinking of it. like some no-brainers.




So i took the last train to pasir ris and waited for the long long long 3A. The service actually ended at pasir ris drive 12, right before the expressway to punggol. By then, it was around 12.50am and i was alone at the bus stop. i hailed a cab and paid a freaking $6.50 for it. midnight charge lah, extra charge lah, this lah that lah. i reached home at 1+. (thank god mom&dad didn't say anything. =p)




on sunday i went for my guitar lesson and my whole body was aching. I complained to my sister lah. my neck was somehow sprained, my back was about to break and my legs were wobbly. so tired! the best baybeats among all. we took the most pictures, went into most of the performances(i think) and we went with the most people(i think). hohoho. best lah people. thanks for the nice night.




And i can't wait for tomm. it's kynn's-treat-me-day at gelare! oh-i-so-cant-wait lah......




♥ ♥ ♥

Comments: Post a Comment

its just the beginning



emma hassan
fifth-may-eightyeight
republic polytechnic
biomedical sciences
retired NPCC member
self-known photographer
all rounder music lover

a daughter, a friend


let yourself be heard


everyday cravings

sentimental korean dramas
popcorn (salted)
coca-cola with ice
tshirts
mamee
x-men
sleeping
dunkin donuts
starbuck's hot chocolate
baskin robbins
mcdonald's fries
as told by ginger

past tensed

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007

on air

read-ups

amelia-
aisyah-
aisyah-
adam-
azy-
celina-
daphne-
dan-
dilys-
firzan-
fyra-
hazel-
hanim-
hikmah-
isma-
kynn-
madeline-
nurul-
nana-
raudah-
rena-
rill-
siti-
shirley-
soonwei-
weizhi-
wani-
yatie-
zara-
zaini-