Tuesday, May 09, 2006

appear offline <3 4:06 PM




Ok people. I owed you guys this post on 5th May.

Thanks people for your birthday wishes! But sms-es recieved after 5pm, I apologise, I didn't read them. I lost my phone that day.

My 18th birthday was the worst birthday I had. 1st, I had test both on thurs4thmay and friday5thmay. I was so not mentally prepared to endure 2 tests, ending class at 5, stepping into the lab for the first time, contributing to a lab report and having night religious class on my birthday.

The start of the Friday was alright. My friends were there to sweetly celebrate my birthday with me. hehe. They actually wanted me to disperse from the cafe first and buy food at the canteen so that they could go head with their whatever plan they had. But I didn't want to and I had no idea what was coming. Then, when I came back with my beef lasagne, daphne came with a brownie topped with vanilla ice-cream. I even said to Daphne, "Wah daph...Eat brownie seh..."
She replied, "It's For You."

hahahha. Shocking. So they handed me a OP shirt with a DIY card. Thanks darlings. I'll keep it properly. =)

SO my day was going on fine until after my last test for the week. The security guard was shoo-ing us and we had to hurrily pack and leave the class. And I forgot I was charging my phone on the opposite table. I left for 7-11 and only realised that my phone wasn't with me. I rushed back with the help of the security guard and my phone is gone.

IT'S GONE!!

F*** the people/person who took my phone. I curse them that they will be infected with a fatal disease and die slowly suffering. ARGH!

The security head officers were nice and helpful. Their efforts are commendable. Thank you guys.

So that evening, I was suppose to meet this person because I bought something online. BUT I couldn't contact her because I don't have her no. It couldn't get any worse. So i just headed down to tiong bahru nontheless and I asked every single soul that was waiting there. The question went, "Are you from yahoo! auctions?"

It was embarrassing but I had to do it. I gave up finally and went to my religious class. That was the moment I told my mother about the incident and guess what, I uncontrollably cried in front of everyone because I was just so sad that these things happened, and on my birthday at that. And also, this was my 2nd time losing a phone and I'm totally disappointed with myself and also feel irresponsible of my things. It was such a deep reflection of me and I hated myself for that.

What I lost:
my pictures in my phone-->pic of me and mark. I LOVED THAT PIC!
my long list of contacts --> which i will never recover
my forwarded messages --> mostly from faiz
my stored birthday wishes
my uploaded songs in my phone
my ringtones
my msg beeper --> train signal

OK. let's stop probing on the past. Let's look into the present. So I got a new phone and I've got a new no. I wish i could go forward u ppl my no. but... I DON'T HAVE your numbers. So.. you guys should come and add me into your contacts please!

Should I display my no. here so that everyone can just add my no.? But I'm scared some other psycho's take my number and abuse it. K nehmind, if u need it, ask from me. I'll be more than willing to give it to you. Oke people.

Ok, back to my birthday night. My cousin surprisingly gave a present. hahahhaha! THAT was totally unexpected of her. I can't seem to remember the last time she gave me a bdae present. Probably 10 years ago. Hahahaha! OOps! I'm exaggerating la ppl..
So we had a cake at my aunt's place. My small teeny weeny cousins blew the candles.

My Mom gave me bag that I wanted at Montip, my sis bought me this girly green cardigan. Shikin got me this 4cute photo frames and my dad paid half for my creative visionM. hehehhehe. And I got a newphone. These are my birthday treats. =)

Oklah people, I'm missing my phone already. And I've got a headache typing so much today.
Till Next Time people...




♥ ♥ ♥

Comments: Post a Comment

its just the beginning



emma hassan
fifth-may-eightyeight
republic polytechnic
biomedical sciences
retired NPCC member
self-known photographer
all rounder music lover

a daughter, a friend


let yourself be heard


everyday cravings

sentimental korean dramas
popcorn (salted)
coca-cola with ice
tshirts
mamee
x-men
sleeping
dunkin donuts
starbuck's hot chocolate
baskin robbins
mcdonald's fries
as told by ginger

past tensed

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007

on air

read-ups

amelia-
aisyah-
aisyah-
adam-
azy-
celina-
daphne-
dan-
dilys-
firzan-
fyra-
hazel-
hanim-
hikmah-
isma-
kynn-
madeline-
nurul-
nana-
raudah-
rena-
rill-
siti-
shirley-
soonwei-
weizhi-
wani-
yatie-
zara-
zaini-