Thursday, February 10, 2005

appear offline <3 1:53 AM




!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to buy a new phone !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey wazzup to the ppl reading my blog. a BIG BIG sorry for the very late update. Been, er, lazy+busy, yet again, to update.

So, to all Chinese in Singapore+China+Malaysia+Taiwan+Indonesia++++++, GONG XI FA CAI. hehe.

Ok, there's a lot of things i need to do.
1st:
BUY A PHONE! I want to get one the same as my baby! haha. like real, baby. ok, that's getting disgusting. originally, i already wanted this phone then, coincidentally(really!), he got this phone as well! isn't that just kewl? haha. So, its just perfect. I want to get this phone as soon as possible so he actually notices that i got a phone the same as his! haha. Ok, i can stop now.

2nd:
I want to get a haircut and perm my hair! Not sure bout the second part though. Perming cost a lot and i'm a lil bit stingy at that. hehe. For the cutting my hair, it's confirmed! It gets so hot with my hair and its R-I-M-A-S! haha. Oke.

3rd:
Get a CONVERSE SHOE! Its either a black/pink one. High-cut or low-cut, i'll decide later. The design, later also. Will be deciding with the help of Ervy or Shikin. haha.

4th:
To the movies to watch 'Hide and Seek'. Hehe. A movie i musn't miss even how busy my schedule is.

5th:
To see my sweetheart at work as much as possible so i wont miss him when i start school. He's just so charming and, and just perfect. a caring, nice, friendly, sweet and +++++ person. Just love everything bout him. Hope time passes slowly for me to experience countless times with you so that what left with me are memories. And those memories would be the ones thats gonna stick with me thruout my whole life when i'm alive. Chebah imah, feeling benar.

6th:
Practising my guitar for my exam! My teachers pressurising us to practice at home so we can be sent to go for exams. HAIZ! exams, hate em. But, FYI, i'm practising on the song only one by yellowcard and boulevard of broken dreams by green day. Only one is so difficult! haha. Green Day's songs not bad. I can play the first few parts of it. haha. so it oke. I'll just have to practice more!!

7th:
hm...i'll have to think bout that. Er, perhaps watch my The Champion video cd's which i've nv watched even disc one altho ive bought it. i noe, ridiculous.

8th:
i don't know. Hhahah. I guess pray for good results for me and my close frens ervy and ata.

9th:
Meet up with my best mates ata,ervy,shannon,shirley,thaki as much as possible before school starts.

10th:
Oke, the last but not least thing i ever ever ever want to do is dream of my sweetheart every night so i'll get the determination to wake up the next morning.

Oke, this is a REALLY REALLY REALLY long long long long long entry. Hope you njoy my entry and hope to hear from you soon!!

| emma | .If I bleed,I'll bleed.Knowing that u don't care.And if i sleep just to dream of u.I'll wake without u there.
[emma is the name my sweetheart calls me] Posted by Hello




♥ ♥ ♥

Comments: Post a Comment

its just the beginning



emma hassan
fifth-may-eightyeight
republic polytechnic
biomedical sciences
retired NPCC member
self-known photographer
all rounder music lover

a daughter, a friend


let yourself be heard


everyday cravings

sentimental korean dramas
popcorn (salted)
coca-cola with ice
tshirts
mamee
x-men
sleeping
dunkin donuts
starbuck's hot chocolate
baskin robbins
mcdonald's fries
as told by ginger

past tensed

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007

on air

read-ups

amelia-
aisyah-
aisyah-
adam-
azy-
celina-
daphne-
dan-
dilys-
firzan-
fyra-
hazel-
hanim-
hikmah-
isma-
kynn-
madeline-
nurul-
nana-
raudah-
rena-
rill-
siti-
shirley-
soonwei-
weizhi-
wani-
yatie-
zara-
zaini-