Friday, December 10, 2004

appear offline <3 3:28 PM




Hey guys. Seems like decades i have not updated. Well, what have i been up to. I've been busy WERKIN. haha. I think it's cool. Got to know a lot of FAB frens. Like, nisa, faezah, dilah, atikah and got to know my captains. They're real nice. FIY, i'm werkin as a banquet waitress at Hyatt hotel. keke. It's quite tiring. Having to standy assisting the guests. & i hate ushering. U can wait there till the cows come home but still, there's noone. haha.

Yest had my prom night. It was kinda sad but happy prom night fer me. That's me on the top of ths page. I bought a purplish pink dress and bought the shawl separately. Bought it at Daniel Yam. It cost me a BOMB. But, well, once in a lifetime event. I can wear it again another day perhaps. Guys, guess what, i was voted as the best dressed girl. HAHA! It was so unexpected. I voted for Shirley u noe. hehe. So yeah... I performed "My Happy Ending" with my guitar in front of my teachers and school mates. There was some errors but, i tink it went quite well. =) Prom night was emotional. Davin sang a song for his ex-girlfriend and kneeled before her for forgiveness and wishing for the girl to go back to him. And mind you, handing her flowers. So Cool ryte! Then yest me fren left me to go to prom alone after we discussed of going together. We made up, crying, but things will never be the same again. My trust in you is gone. Sorry...

So, i guess the prom night was a success. Too bad i didn't win any lucky draw. They had a dance floor but noone danced. Haha! Me and Shannon danced to the song ON the dance floor but noone joined us. SO awkward! So we ended up feeling 'malu' and left. That's only one pic of me at the prom. I'll show you others another time oke?

Ok, enough bout my prom night. I shall talk bout my job now. Hm... I have to wake up at 5 a.m and be at the hotel by 6.30. We have to start work at 7 sharp. We are sometimes asked to work till late cos there are sometimes not enough staff in the afternoon shift. So far, i've received $170 of pay by working for 4 days. I tink its kewl aight.

I'm going to KL on sat to tues so i guess you guys will not see any updates at that duration of time.

I learnt something new from my cousin. We went out shopping for my prom dress after work on monday and we had an enjoyable chat. She told me the 'minah' brands. haha. so funny. She told me MANGO, VON DUTCH and others are turning to become minah brands. Haha! I agree with her! but, er, no offence. My cousin also told me, minahs don declare themselves as minah. haha. So, that's just a statement by her, but i too agree with that. What do you think? hehe. SO yeah, b4 i met shikyn for that day, i met lini with her boyfriend walking... Then we saw dynn while browsing prom dresses.

Okies lah, i tink i did a long entry. Haha. K guys, see ya soon! chiaoziez... Posted by Hello




♥ ♥ ♥

Comments: Post a Comment

its just the beginning



emma hassan
fifth-may-eightyeight
republic polytechnic
biomedical sciences
retired NPCC member
self-known photographer
all rounder music lover

a daughter, a friend


let yourself be heard


everyday cravings

sentimental korean dramas
popcorn (salted)
coca-cola with ice
tshirts
mamee
x-men
sleeping
dunkin donuts
starbuck's hot chocolate
baskin robbins
mcdonald's fries
as told by ginger

past tensed

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007

on air

read-ups

amelia-
aisyah-
aisyah-
adam-
azy-
celina-
daphne-
dan-
dilys-
firzan-
fyra-
hazel-
hanim-
hikmah-
isma-
kynn-
madeline-
nurul-
nana-
raudah-
rena-
rill-
siti-
shirley-
soonwei-
weizhi-
wani-
yatie-
zara-
zaini-